CAAD10 105 58cm (2013) Would make a great winter bike £750

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

d87francis

Hi all,

I am reluctantly selling my CAAD10 as I no longer have the space to keep it and am downsizing as I am away cycle touring almost full time. I have upgraded several of the parts and it makes for light nippy bike.
32142301885_9e13811d4e_k.jpg for sale-1110853 by Dom Francis, on Flickr

The bike is in good condition, it was used as my best bike and not ridden in the rain or winter, however, it has some cable rub on the head tube (shown in photos) and a few paint chips on the drive side chain stay and seat stay(shown in photos) that I picked up from resting it against inappropriate walls. It has never been raced or crashed, only used for club runs and training, and has no dents or cracks. I have just changed the gear inners and recently the bearing cartridges on the carbon wheelset.

I am selling this with both original RS10 wheelset and the 50mm carbon clinchers which I first had built just as some fun but have actually been solid and very enjoyable.

I am looking for £750. Preferably collection payment in cash, however, I am happy to post and do paypal for an extra £30. I am based near Tunbridge Wells and am very happy for viewings.

Spec:
58cm Alu frame and carbon fork
10 speed shimano 105
34-50 original fsa chainset
11-28 ultegra cassette
gold KMC chain
50mm carbon clinchers built on novatech hubs with white sapim cx ray spokes
rs10 wheelset
3t doric team carbon seat post
charge spoon saddle
3t arx team stem
3t arx team handlebars
105 spd-sl pedals
bontrager carbon bottle cage

31300971734_d6c49a18bf_k.jpg for sale-1110847 by Dom Francis, on Flickr

Rest of photos https://flic.kr/s/aHskLtZ8Xn

DanielSmart

Hi, is the bike still for sale ?
Is so are you available for me to have a look on Tuesday ??
Cheers, Danny

Top Bottom