CAAD10 105 - 2012 54cm Quick Sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Scruffmonster

Über Member
Hey, this is a rather hasty sale so I've just copy/pasted my Gumtree Ad below. Any questions about the bike welcome. Based in London. Bike not 'Living with me' at the moment but happy to provide pics on email this week. Bike is unmolested, no dents or issues with it.

EMIGRATION FORCES QUICK SALE

***** Now reduced to £725 due to someone letting me down last minute *****

Pick up a late notice bargain as I’ve just decided that my bike isn’t coming with me to New Zealand.

Cannondale CAAD10 105

- 15 Months old, happy to provide receipt of purchase with sale.
- Stunning bike, love it to death, if I could afford to keep it or had room to take with me I would.
- Upgraded wheels. Standard Shimano wheels replaced with solid Mavic Aksiums

54cm Frame, will suit anyone 5'6" to 5'11" depending on preference of bike fit.

Value of bike and wheels brand new right now at RRP would be around the £1600 mark. Everything works and looks pretty. Last serviced in July after a trip to the Alps. Less than 1000 miles on the bike, one brand new tyre, the other is less than 3 months old.

No time wasters please. Feel free to ask any questions.

Cheers,

Lee

http://www.evanscycles.com/products/cannondale/caad10-105-compact-2012-road-bike-ec031694#features

http://www.evanscycles.com/product_...ed6/676/cannondale-road-bike-sizing-chart.pdf

Attachments

• CAAD10.JPG
    CAAD10.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 18

wlizhi

hey buddy im interested but could you post a picture of the actual bike? many thanks

OP
OP
Scruffmonster

Scruffmonster

Über Member
hey buddy im interested but could you post a picture of the actual bike? many thanks

Absolutely, but not for 2 or 3 days as it's stored at a friends as I've reduced my life down to a pair of suitcases over the last 3 weeks. Best I've got available right now is the below. Taken in July.

I'm flying out on Saturday. If you have any other questions aside from needing to see it, ask away and we'll get those out of the way. Nothing weird about anything, happy to provide proof of purchase, and proof of Saturdays flight to anyone, just want to get her a good home before I go.

Attachments

• IMG_5077.JPG
    IMG_5077.JPG
    187.2 KB · Views: 71
Top Bottom