Brompton 2024 Tour de France competition

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Hi, would-be Brompton riders!

I was just searching for the ITV4 TdF competitions and discovered that Brompton are also running a competition. 3 C-line TdF specials are up for grabs. The free competition closes at 6pm on July 21ST. Details HERE.

Good luck!

Kell

Veteran

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Ah, thanks - I searched to see if I could find any mention of it but it didn't come up. That would be because I searched for 'Brompton competition' rather than 'Brompton comp'!

Fastpedaller

Über Member
Anyone had the email yet? I'm waiting (and hoping) for the notification of my win :smile: Brompton said the draw would be August 1st with winners notified within 5 days - have I missed something? No news online that I can find....... someone (3) winners out there?

Fastpedaller

Über Member
To add to my note above, there is still nothing suggesting the draw has been made - surely Brompton would have announced there have been winners, thus gaining useful publicity? I wonder (based on the statement the bikes will be sent to winner during November) if the draw date of August should read October - that would make more sense?

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

To add to my note above, there is still nothing suggesting the draw has been made - surely Brompton would have announced there have been winners, thus gaining useful publicity? I wonder (based on the statement the bikes will be sent to winner during November) if the draw date of August should read October - that would make more sense?
But it would be odd to wait 2 months after the Tour de France competition finished to make the draw. I can't see why they would delay it.

Top Bottom