Brand new Restrap frame bag - large

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AlanW

Guru
I purchased this from Merlin Cycles on the 3rd July this year for £80.99 Needles to say that it is 100% brand new and has not been used other than fitting to the bike to see how it fitted. In truth I should really have returned it to Merlin Cycle, but you can only do that within 30 days of purchase....doh!

Ideally its for frames 56cm upwards, but it may fit a 54cm frame, but it all depends on the length of the top tube.

I already own a medium Restrap frame bag, but I was convinced that the large would give me that extra litre of carrying capacity. Ignoring the fact that the Restrap web site measurements suggested that it would not provide the best fit I still went ahead and purchased it! To be fair, it does fit my 54cm frame but its just a fraction to long so the material tends to "ruck" a little bit in the middle. Yes I know, I should have taken note what Restrap suggested.....:whistle:

Made in the UK and carries a lifetime warranty against faulty workmanship, it still has the Restrap warranty card attached to it.

Sell for £65 plus postage, or you are welcome to collect from Redditch or I might be able to deliver subject to where you are of course?

This is it fitted to my 54cm frame, as you can see, annoyingly its just that little bit to long :cry:

WhatsApp Image 2024-09-29 at 13.35.48_d152a406.jpg

Top Bottom