Bontrager RXL Road Shoes Size 44.5 (UK 9.5) White

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gds58

Über Member
As in the title I have a pair of Bontrager RXL Road shoes for sale in a size 44.5 (UK 9.5) in white and in outstanding condition. These are a £200 shoe when new and they have a host of superb features. Super stiff full carbon sole, micro ratchet adjustment buckle, one way grip material on the inside of the heel cup, customisable 'e-soles' footbed. Beautifully made and in truly outstanding condition. There are virtually no marks whatsoever on the carbon sole and the uppers are immaculate. These are shown as a 44.5 size but I also had an identical pair in size 44 and could not tell any difference between them when wearing them. They unfortunately don't quite suit my foot shape ( I have a quite prominent bone at the base of my big toes) so I've switched to Secialized which seem to suit me better.

These are a very stiff and comfortable shoe which were the top of the range model. The e-soles footbeds can be customised to suit different arch shapes etc. These have had very little use and have been sitting around gathering dust so it's time to sell them.

£75 including FREE delivery to the UK (no silly offers please as this is a very good price)

Many thanks for looking, please PM me if interested. Graham
Bontrager RXL shoes-2.jpg Bontrager RXL shoes-5.jpg Bontrager RXL shoes-11.jpg Bontrager RXL shoes-7.jpg Bontrager RXL shoes-6.jpg

OP
OP
gds58

gds58

Über Member
Now SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom