Boardman mtb pro 2010 in white 18" - £425 little used

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I bought this in 2011, ex display and its the 2010 model in white. Its spent the majority of its times used for commuting duties (for about 4 months) and has done about 10 off road rides if that. When I say off road I mean forest trails and thats it, no getting air or anything like that.

Note that being ex display its got a few marks but no dings.

Bikeradar gave it a 4.5/5 star review and concluded
"Backs up its claims with exceptional performance on the trail, and all at an incredible price"

Having now sorted out a commuter bike, I really am not going to be using this much and its seems a shame leaving it in the shed.

Note that its running a 110m planet x stem as opposed to the ritchey one in the pic and a planet x saddle and kalloy seat post. I am guessing you will want a saddle better suited to your comfort. Collection only from NW London or C London as that is where the bike is stored.

Its £425 collected.

I cant post pics at the moment but if you drop me a pm I can send some.

Let me know if I am why out on pricing

thanks

Full spec is

Brakes: Avid Elixir R
Cranks: Truvativ Stylo GXP
Fork: RockShox Reba Race with external Floodgate, 100mm
Frame Material: Ultralight super butted race spec aluminium
Front Derailleur: SRAM X9
Front Tyre: Speed King Supersonic
Front Tyre Size: 26x2.1
Rear Derailleur: SRAM X0
Rear Tyre: SpeedKing
Rear Tyre Size: 26x2.1
Rims:Ritchey XC disc
Shifters:SRAM X9

OP
OP
S

samsbike

Guru
I cant edit but its down to £395 collected, no lower as I may as well keep it.

Cubist

Still wavin'
I bought this in 2011, ex display and its the 2010 model in white. Its spent the majority of its times used for commuting duties (for about 4 months) and has done about 10 off road rides if that. When I say off road I mean forest trails and thats it, no getting air or anything like that.

Note that being ex display its got a few marks but no dings.

Bikeradar gave it a 4.5/5 star review and concluded
"Backs up its claims with exceptional performance on the trail, and all at an incredible price"

Having now sorted out a commuter bike, I really am not going to be using this much and its seems a shame leaving it in the shed.

Note that its running a 110m planet x stem as opposed to the ritchey one in the pic and a planet x saddle and kalloy seat post. I am guessing you will want a saddle better suited to your comfort. Collection only from NW London or C London as that is where the bike is stored.

Its £425 collected.

I cant post pics at the moment but if you drop me a pm I can send some.

Let me know if I am why out on pricing

thanks

Full spec is

Brakes: Avid Elixir R
Cranks: Truvativ Stylo GXP
Fork: RockShox Reba Race with external Floodgate, 100mm
Frame Material: Ultralight super butted race spec aluminium
Front Derailleur: SRAM X9
Front Tyre: Speed King Supersonic
Front Tyre Size: 26x2.1
Rear Derailleur: SRAM X0
Rear Tyre: SpeedKing
Rear Tyre Size: 26x2.1
Rims:Ritchey XC disc
Shifters:SRAM X9
Tankengine is looking for a MTB but can't post in classifieds as he's a new member.
http://www.cyclechat.net/threads/new-to-mountain-biking-what-bike.159584/#post-3159843

Top Bottom