Boardman cx comp size XL £300 with receipts NOW SOLD.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

toeknee

Über Member
Hello all,
This is an embarrassing sale, as you have seen I have been selling my bike kit & bike, this is due to me been off work for 3.5 months with depression, so a little short of money at present, now the main saviour was going to be the sale of my Merida, and so as to actually have a bike I intended to use the funds from my Garmin kit etc, to buy a hybrid that I could go out on trails and tracks with my wife, and hopefully stave this depression off with keeping riding.So I seen this bike on Friday, started communications with the seller, he was the same height as me, bike was a 54 cm , all good I thought, so went and picked it up yesterday , due to the information gained, I just went in bought the bike, and brought it home. Then when I got home I looked at the receipt in more detail and seen that the bike was size 57, so I sat on it and knew straight away it was to big for me, I must admit when I seen the bike I thought it looked big, but just put it down to cyclocross geometry, but I was wrong. Anyway it in mint condition, bar a mark on the frame, the chap only ride it once since April, then his clutch went in his car, hence the sale.
So mods and shaun, I hope this clarifies that I'm not some dodgy dealer, everything is genuine and done for a reason. Please note these are £600 in halfords, and the seller had a £100 voucher, hence the £500 he paid.
So there you have it folks just want back what I paid for it, so I can purchase a more suitable bike. Here's some pictures.

image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Thank you
Tony.

Last edited: