Boardman CX Comp mint condition size 55.5 cm £350. NOW SOLD.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

toeknee

Über Member
Hi all,

As I am giving up cycling, here is my Boardman for sale, it has completed a grand total of 45 miles, comes with full mudguards, lights, pump, cages, Boardman computer,saddle bag with tools and spare tube. Ready to ride on that track/ commute/ light tour. Please check halfords website for sizing information. Thanks for looking.

Boardman CX Comp Bike
Bikelist, First Ride, "A good all-rounder for commuting and all year riding. Buy a spare set of tyres and you’ve got a good training bike to boot."Rated 4.5 Stars.

Slinky Studio.com, Review, "The Boardman brings the off and on road worlds together in a lightweight and durable fashion." Rated 5 Stars.
Halfords acknowledges that Slinky Studio.com is a Trademark of 2014 Slinky Studio.

To experience the performance and versatility of the entry level Boardman CX Comp Bike is like nothing else. Featuring a lightweight triple butted alloy frame, Shimano Sora 18 speed gearing and powerful Tektro Lyra disc brakes, the CX Comp is designed to provide rapid acceleration, quick handling and exceptional balance. On-road, Off-road, Touring, Road Riding... it's your choice.
  • Frame: Lightweight triple butted aluminum
  • Forks: Aluminium blades with cromo steerer for precision riding
  • Gears: Shimano Sora 18 speed gearing offers a great range of gears
  • Brakes: Tektro Lyra mechanical disc brakes for assured stopping in all weather
  • Wheels: 700c Mavic rims with Schwalbe tyres for great grip on and off-road

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Thank you
Tony.

Andywinds

Hi Tony, I am interested, I just need to look at the sizes. Also is this all Ali frame?

Andywinds

Sorry to mess you around Tony, I'm after a road bike and this looks to be more of a cycle cross bike, I am still new to road bikes.

Andywinds

Thanks mate, I've already got a 29" hardtail with road tyres that I use for commuting, and this is just on the limited for my size. So looking for something just for road biking.

@Andywinds cycle cross bikes make a good all rounder and if you need an out and out road bike just swap some narrower tyres on and away you go and even better commuting machines ...go for it

Top Bottom