Boardman comp hybrid

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

scotty110788

Selling as buying road bike. This bike has been used 365 days of the year so has had some use and covered some miles. I have stuck Ritchey wcs flatbars on. end bars and stem. ive also upgraded brakes to BB7s. The mudguards i believe are sks commute, those are the original tires with some nicks in but i'm chucking in the continental travel contact tires in as well which are great and have done few 100 mile. This will prob need a new bottom bracket as its on its way out, ive cleaned it up as best as i can though and still rides fine. sadly i have no spare peddles as im keepin me clips. downside is paintwork, its took some chips from when ive locked it up. ive tried my best to get good pics to show you. its registered with bike shepherd so has a QR code on it and also immobilize so has pulse tag in down pipe. im sure these can easily be shifted into new name. size of bike is a large and collection from newcastle city centre as its currently at my work place. Asking for 250, feel free to ask ant questions, thanks, Scott. bike9.jpg bike8.jpg bike7.jpg bike6.jpg bike5.jpg bike4.jpg bike3.jpg bike2.jpg bike1.jpg

OP
OP
scotty110788

scotty110788

Also forgot to mention it includes rear rack and 2 Bontrager interchange city commuter panniers ^_^

OP
OP
scotty110788

scotty110788

price drop to 250 for quick sale, i have original receipt from when i purchased it, rack, bags and the contact tires are only about a month old.

Top Bottom