Boardman Comp 2012/13 Size Medium

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

coco69

Veteran
Stunning condition and low miles, comes with specialized bottle holder and colour coded bar tape and schwalbe tyres.
£550

Attachments

• jake1.jpg
    jake1.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 150
  • jake2.jpg
    jake2.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 152
  • jake3.jpg
    jake3.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 149
  • jake4.jpg
    jake4.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 149
  • jake5.jpg
    jake5.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 146
OP
OP
coco69

coco69

Veteran
also can post

OP
OP
coco69

coco69

Veteran
HI redcard, I am really happy I make you laugh, I have loads more if you want me to send them to you.....if you genuinely interested that's fine I will help you as much as I can (the pics kind of give you a clue of the groupset) if not please go and pleasure yourself elsewhere, many thanks.

PpPete

Legendary Member
Coco
Albeit with a touch of sarcasm, redcard is actually trying to help you sell the bike.
We can all see the bar tape and tyres are nicely colour co-ordinated, but you might have more luck if you provide some technical specs.
Personally I find having to go hunting through the pics to find the rear mech is SRAM Apex and therefore the rest of the groupset might be the same is less than ideal marketing.
What's the frame made of? ICBA to go looking up specs on Halfords website, even if 2012 model details are still there.
"Low miles" what does that mean ?
Where is the bike now? Prospective buyers might want to come and look at it before parting with cash?

OP
OP
coco69

coco69

Veteran
Hi Pete, pictures paint a thousand words however any 'interested' cyclist can contact me and I will be more than happy to go through any questions or queries they may have if you CBA looking up specs then that's fine..i personally think its quite useful but thanks for your input.

OP
OP
coco69

coco69

Veteran
Approximate Weight (KG): 9.16
  • Brake Type: Dual Pivot Caliper Brake
  • Chainset: FSA Gossamer compact crank 50/34T
  • Forks: Full Carbon
  • Frame Colour: White
  • Frame Material: Alloy
  • Front Brake: Tektro R730 Dual pivot
  • Front Mech: Microshift
  • Gear Shifters: SRAM Apex
  • Handle Bars: Boardman alloy anatomic
  • Headset: FSA Orbit 1.1/8 - 1.5 Aheadset
  • Hubs: Formula 32 hole Q/R disc hub
  • Number of Gears: 20
  • Pedals: Wellgo alloy body fitted with toe clips & straps
  • Rear Brake: Tektro R730 Dual pivot
  • Rear Mech: SRAM Apex
  • Rims: 700c Mavic CXP-22s black 32 hole disc rim with CNC braking surface
  • Saddle: Boardman black with cro-moly rails
  • Seatpost: Boardman 350mm x 31.6mm black alloy
  • Stem: Boardman black alloy 31.8mm
  • Tyre size: 23c
  • Tyres: Continental Ultrasport 700x23c black
  • Cassette: 11-32T
  • Exact Frame Size: 53cm
  • Geometry: Semi Compact
  • Suspension: Rigid
  • Wheel size: 700c
roadcomp_sizeguide

Miles is around 250 collection from Merseyside or willing to post, many thanks.

redcard

Veteran
Hi Pete, pictures paint a thousand words however any 'interested' cyclist can contact me and I will be more than happy to go through any questions or queries they may have if you CBA looking up specs then that's fine..i personally think its quite useful but thanks for your input.

You had absolutely zero interest in your bike so far. Do you not ask yourself why?

To be honest, it looks rather suspicious when you list the colour coordinated bar tape but not list any specs whatsoever.

I shouldn't have to go researching your bike - you're the one trying, and failing, to sell it.

Get rid of the hideous tape, it'll sell quicker.

OP
OP
coco69

coco69

Veteran
Redcard I have tried to be polite with you, please go away and myther someone who is remotely interested in what you have to say.

Moderators: All pics and details are on the ad as per forum rules so could you please have a word with members posting personal comments rather than genuine interest, thanks.

I seriously don't know what all the fuss is about. It is not difficult to click on a photo to see the spec., or post a message to ask for further details. I actually like the bar tape, and the bike, but already own the same model. Pictures are always way better than text, or have you only ever bought a house based on text rather than photos:rolleyes:. If I was in the market for a bike like this, I would look to view. The only downside to me is that the location says "North";)

OP
OP
coco69

coco69

Veteran
Hi Doodah, sorry these are the only wheels I have and thanks for the compliment.

Hi Mark, thanks for your that, can you ask yes, its a hobby of mine and has been for over 25 years....just to add, I only sell my bikes in superb condition.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Hi Doodah, sorry these are the only wheels I have and thanks for the compliment.

Hi Mark, thanks for your that, can you ask yes, its a hobby of mine and has been for over 25 years....just to add, I only sell my bikes in superb condition.

If you do this as a hobby then I guess you sell the bikes elsewhere too.
For your next bike sale, can you please let the membership know in the ad.
And if selling on Ebay post in the auction section.
Thanks,
Ian

Top Bottom