BMX SLX01 size 56 frame

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jpb

Selling my Beloved BMC Streetracer SLX01. Had it up for sale in January but couldn't bear to part with it, Now i have to as it's doing my back no good. Size 56 frame, Full Ultegra 6750. Wheels are Mavic Aksiums. Seat is Selle italia gel flow max which was 80 quid. Bottom bracket is a fsa Ceramic. Open to offers around 950 ono. PM me if your interested. Live in Plymouth collection only.

Attachments

• 20140120_115033.jpg
    20140120_115033.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 26
I so very nearly bought one of these a few years ago, and then my LBS had a Pro Machine frameset in that he would have done me a great deal on, but sadly it was a fraction too small.

I do like the BMC bikes :wub:

Good luck with the sale :thumbsup:

OP
OP
J

jpb

Thank you :-). Been putting this off for a while and in a bit of denial but i have to stop cycling as it's just making my back worse (had 3 discectomys). It's a shame really as i do love the sport but my health is more important.

Thank you :-). Been putting this off for a while and in a bit of denial but i have to stop cycling as it's just making my back worse (had 3 discectomys). It's a shame really as i do love the sport but my health is more important.
I'm ignorant to what a disectomy entails long term, (or even what it was TBH, I just Googled it to see what it actually is).

Is there no way you could adjust the bike while you recover, or is a racing bikes geometry totally out of the window now?

[EDIT] PS: edit the thread title so people don't see it and think it's a BMX ;)

[EDIT 2] I've posted this on a local to me Facebook cycling group I use. It's not local to you TBH but you never know, hope you don't mind, every little helps and all that.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jpb

Thanks.Very much appreciated. Just looked at where your from. I'm from Bolton Originally :-). I've recovered from my operations but there's no further to go, pretty much like this for good and have to be careful on what i do everyday. Not allowed to ever run again as it could cause more injury. Didn't want to give this up but it's the right thing to do.

Top Bottom