Blue Triad SP - SRAM Red / Force - Medium (MD) -Triathlon / TT / Time trial bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SamN01

My pride and joy (Blue Triad SP Triathlon Bike / TT Bike / Time trial Bike) is now going up for sale as I have decided to hang up my triathlon spurs. She is a MD sized Blue Triad SP in black, bought in 2011. Mostly used on my turbo (80% of miles), did me proud around IMUK last year and a couple of Oly distance races too. In excellent condition as you would expect for a bike of this age that has lived in pride of place in the living room. Has never been stored or parked anywhere else (apart from in transition). I have upgraded nearly every component. The front brake is now SRAM Red as is the rear mech, the front mech is Force as is the (compact) chainset. The cables where upgraded to Gore and it hasn't done a mile since that full service including obviously new bar tape etc. (apart from a few miles on the turbo). The bars have been upgraded to Easton Delta Force carbon bars and the break hoods upgraded to SRAM in Red to match the hubs of my race wheels as pictured (which I sold today so the bike will be sold the bullet prove American Classics (alu clinchers). The AC wheels have done about 700 miles, much of which have been on the turbo. They have 12-27s Shimano hub, 5600s I think. I will probably hang on the the Keo Carbon's unless someone particularly wants them. There is one scratch on the top tube. I have pictured this. It actually looks worse in the pic that it is due to the lights. There is no other damage to the frame / forks etc, there are some scratches on the arms of the chainset as you would expect and some on the rear mech. The bike is in excellent condition as you can see from the pics and should be viewed before it is purchased.
I will take £1,300 Collection from Cambridge or London, COD. No silly offers please. B1.JPG B2.JPG B3.JPG B1.JPG B2.JPG B3.JPG B4.JPG B5.JPG B6.JPG B7.JPG B1.JPG B2.JPG B3.JPG B4.JPG B5.JPG B6.JPG B7.JPG B8.JPG B9.JPG B1.JPG B2.JPG B3.JPG B4.JPG B5.JPG B6.JPG B7.JPG B8.JPG B9.JPG geometry_triad.jpg

sep1988

Argh this is just what Im looking for although slightly out of my price range :-(

Top Bottom