Blue Selle San Marco Concor WCS Saddle with Carbon Steel Rails with Cyclo Loops for a Carradice bag

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jayonabike

Powered by caffeine & whisky
27012012362.jpg 27012012363.jpg 27012012365.jpg 27012012367.jpg 28012012368.jpg

Blue Chamois Leather saddle with added cyclo loops so you can attach a Carradice bag. As this is chamois leather it has unique markings through use. I have brushed this from time to time with a suede brush. There is a little wear to the logo as shown in the picture, but otherwise in very good condition. I added the loops for the bag myself, I had this on my Langster steel and selling as I have replaced with a Brooks. £30 posted

Hazwil21

View attachment 6559 View attachment 6560 View attachment 6561 View attachment 6562 View attachment 6563

Blue Chamois Leather saddle with added cyclo loops so you can attach a Carradice bag. As this is chamois leather it has unique markings through use. I have brushed this from time to time with a suede brush. There is a little wear to the logo as shown in the picture, but otherwise in very good condition. I added the loops for the bag myself, I had this on my Langster steel and selling as I have replaced with a Brooks. £30 posted
long shot but nay chance you still have this for sale?

Top Bottom