Bike Parts, XT, Hope, Dura ACE, 355 rims and tyres

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossala

Guru
I changed a lot on my Trice micro when I bought it so I'm getting rid of what I pulled off. All prices plus postage (£2.99 for most things)

XT rear mech, good condition with a few marks. Jockey wheels smooth. £10 SOLD
WUbOpJz.jpg

Hope 32h 135mm rear hub, everything smooth with no play - £50 SOLD
qh1uL8U.jpg

Shimano Dura Ace down tube stops, new - £5
lFlpA45.jpg

Dura Ace triple chainset and bottom bracket 150mm, good condition but a little heal rub - £100
BDlWwYv.jpg

355 Schwalbe racers x3 and stelvio x4. Racers all used but with a lot of life left, 3x stelvios used with one new - £20 for the lot
GqxdHF8.jpg

Dura Ace triple front mech. Was NOS but used for one ride of 20miles hardly a mark on it, even inside the cage. - £20
obcIDYZ.jpg

Dura Ace 9 speed bar end shifters. Used condition but still work as they should - £30
bBhvSfX.jpg

Alexrims da15 355 rims. All used but 2 where on disc brake wheels and the other was only "used" as a parking v- brake on a trike. Much better than what is available now - £30
5PTEVvm.jpg

Thanks.

Last edited:

Duffy

Über Member
I’ll take the the XT mech, the down tube adjusters and the front mech please.

:smile:

OP
OP
fossala

fossala

Guru
I’ll take the the XT mech, the down tube adjusters and the front mech please.

:smile:
Morning duffy, I think all three of them are sold pending payment. I'll update the post once they are paid for. Also for anyone else looking the rear hub and bar end shiters are also gone pending payment.

What sizes are the chainrings on the cranks?

classic33

Leg End Member
Unable to make payment whilst Monday, if still available I'll take the rear one.

Unless anyone wants both.

Duffy

Über Member
Well I did but I was told the front was sold, the back was sold and then it wasn’t and it appears the fronts not sold either
I’m confused as to what’s actually going on here

classic33

Leg End Member
Well I did but I was told the front was sold, the back was sold and then it wasn’t and it appears the fronts not sold either
I’m confused as to what’s actually going on here
If you want both, and they're still available, I'll drop out.

It tends to come down to being able to make payment. Out of the sellers control entirely.

OP
OP
fossala

fossala

Guru
The rear has sold and paid for. Two people before said that they wanted the rear and then said they changed their mind. The front is sold pending payment but since yesterday morning the buyer hasn't got back to me. Online it tends to be 50% of buyers actually go though with a purchase...

Top Bottom