Bike Bag - Scicon Copy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Scruffmonster

Über Member
Just sold my bike before a move overseas (See link on this forum 'Guru Flite Ultegra').

Had a buyer for the bike bag through GumTree but the buyer has gone dark. Same price offered here, happy to drop off anywhere in London for free.

It's a Scicon copy. Bought for £175 two years ago for a trip to the Tour. It made the trip to France twice and New Zealand once. Still good as new. Friend has a Scicon and there's no discernable difference other than the printed logos.

Sweet bag, rolls freely when full, no tears, zips are sturdy. Bike packs up super quick with solid skewers holding everything in place. Padded wheel pockets and internal straps to keep everything tight. Plenty of zippered sections inside for lights, pedals and such.

I use the case as a suitcase. Bike in, clothing packed around it in bags, no need for an additional suitcase. Fully loaded with two weeks worth of cycling and regular clothes weighs in at 23kg's which is most airlines limit for free carriage.

Pic shows handlebars folded but bag will take them straight, I just prefer to protect the shifters a little more.

Give me a shout if you're keen. Looking for £100, something close to it would feel ok.

Cheers

Video link - https://www.dropbox.com/s/lhqg66854pb8iu9/Video 13-11-2014 06 59 49.mov?dl=0

image.jpeg

Top Bottom