Baby fundraising: Shifters, Ultegra Triple crankset, wheels, mechs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dglsdms

My son finally arrived a couple of weeks ago, and nappies are expensive so I'd like to raise a bit of cash sharpish like.

All items are in York so knock money off if you can collect.

Very open to offers, I've tried to price sensibly but I might be off the mark on certain things.

On half term from work now, so trying to raise some funds as I won't be getting paid. Hi res pictures of all here

1. Ultegra 6503 triple crankset 172.5mm long.
See pictures, but pretty good condition. Slight bit of rub to arms but nothing major. Rings have plenty of life left.

Includes english threaded 6500 BB.

Drive side removal thread is a bit sticky, but just needs a bit more attention to make sure that the removal tool thread is on straight. I've had it on and off a couple of times without issue - just takes 30 seconds longer than it should.

£37 posted to the UK.

IbmMnjDl.jpg

EU5NHpYl.jpg

2. Ultegra 6503 front mech to go with above. Braze on.
£18 posted or £13 with the crankset/BB.

222HYH6l.jpg

3. Bizarre Cannondale 'coda' quill stem. 26mm clamp size. I've never seen anything like it before but it's in remarkable condition.
Somewhere between ahead and quill technology. Good for swapping between drops and risers without having to use a quill stem adapter.

140mm ctc.

£17 posted

KuwlgyNl.jpg

X06k2pEl.jpg

4. Sora 3300 2x8 shifters.
Functionally perfect - surprisingly nice action on these.
Bit of rub to faceplates, which seems to be standard.

£40 posted

DkFqrDel.jpg

5. RX 100 medium drop (39-49mm) brakeset.
Good cosmetic condition, functionally perfect. I can provide some old road blocks, or you can have these brand new MTB blocks.

£20 posted

http://i.imgur.com/q6sKBEql.jpg

6. MKS Nuevo NJS pedals. Spin as you would expect (forever). Incredibly solid, well made pedals. And NJS.
Paint missing on the outside, but that just adds a certain something.

bWAI6xUl.jpg

£60 posted

7. ITM Millenium Ergal 'Ultra Lite' size 46. 26mm clamp.
Bit of marking round the clamp area but other than that excellent.

gPlsiRrl.jpg

NzLITtpl.jpg

8. 105 5600 Rear mech.
Few scuffs but works fine.

48w9jz8l.jpg

£20 posted

9. WH R550 Shimano wheelset.
Fairly good condition, spin well but not perfectly true and showing some wear. Plenty of life left in them yet though, see the photos for yourself.

Good condition Zaffiro tyres included.

£50 posted.

CnAO07sl.jpg

Closeups of rims/wear here http://imgur.com/a/CPLOK

young Ed

Veteran
sorry i am not in the market for bike bits ATM but just though i would point out that you forgot a price on the bars

also congrats on the lil one! :thumbsup:
Cheers Ed

Last edited:
Top Bottom