Avatar Amnesty (Upload a pic or the fluffy bunny will come an' get ya!!)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shaun

Founder
Right, come on all you lovely CC'ers without an avatar - get yourselves sorted and put something in there or I'll start adding random fluffy bunnies to those little boxes above your usernames!!!

upload_2013-9-24_11-54-59.png

upload_2013-9-24_11-27-18.png

http://www.cyclechat.net/account/avatar

(The threat of fluffy bunnies is an idle one ... but don't tell them ... it might encourage them to put a pic there ... ;))

Last edited:

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
:popcorn:

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
So @Shaun, a grey box with a male/female/? is not OK, but a red blob is??

Red blob? It's a very deeply thought-out logo representing the interconnectivity of a forum network that also has a slightly enlarged upper circle that can similarly represent a person; with people being central to the whole enterprise and the crucial element to its success ... actually!

But TBH I did run it up in 5 mins. on a coffee break so I suppose blob is a reasonable summary ... :laugh:

classic33

Leg End Member
Nowt wrong with mine.
Changed back due to demand, from @Pat "5mph"

Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
Red blob? It's a very deeply thought-out logo representing the interconnectivity of a forum network that also has a slightly enlarged upper circle that can similarly represent a person; with people being central to the whole enterprise and the crucial element to its success ... actually!

But TBH I did run it up in 5 mins. on a coffee break so I suppose blob is a reasonable summary ... :laugh:
Too close to a red rose for my liking!!

looks more like a jigsaw puzzle piece only to a slightly more complicated jigsaw!

Top Bottom