Any fruit or flavoured tea drinkers ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
Been given a box of these fruit teas , can't say I normally drink them but giving it a go.

IMG_20240801_152440.jpg

figbat

Slippery scientist
Not sure they are fruit teas? Roselle is hibiscus and lotus is, well, lotus flower.

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
I don't drink caffeine so have tried a few.

Rooibos is my favorite, especially the Earl Gray flavour which is my "daily".
I hate the berry flavored teas. Ginger and lemon is ok but I prefer a knob of fresh ginger to the actual bags, and it's cheaper.

I dislike camomile. I also dislike mint tea (despite being a lover of fresh mint).

Green tea I tried a few years ago and it tasted like compost, but also made me feel very queer. Maybe it had caffeine in.

I also like decaf normal tea but if course that's not flavoured.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I like them and generally have a box or two of flavoured/fruit teas in the house or in my work bag. I am not a big fan of milk because it makes me feel bloated and horrible. I only drink coffee in the mornings or I don’t sleep. I like the fruity/flavoured teas as they are hot and taste nice. I also drink water but there is something about a hot drink that helps me though my working day.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
Green tea I tried

Not a fruit tea

I'm betting that you'll never finish that box. You'll have one, maybe two then put it in the cupboard and throw it out in 2029 when you refurbish your kitchen. There's a reason god gave us (real) coffee and tea.

Last edited:
in my quest to be caffeine free i've moved to these types of drink. mainly Twinings and the like
i have Peppermint and Ginger ones at the moment. i enjoy trying the different flavours

Top Bottom