Antipodean arrival

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wonderdog

Summer's arrived - or putting it another way, haven't seen snow here since 1998. I found the site while ferreting out info about Carlton cycles. I live on a hill in Canberra - Australia's national capital - which is a great way to start a ride. But the finish is always painful because there no other way home but up. Add to that my bikes are all geared for flatter parts of Australia and you see my dilemma. I adhere to the theory that it's cheaper to lose weight than to spend a fortune on lightweight cycle bits. Cheers, Rob

Osprey

Guru
Hi and welcome:welcome:

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
Summer's arrived - or putting it another way, haven't seen snow here since 1998. I found the site while ferreting out info about Carlton cycles. I live on a hill in Canberra - Australia's national capital - which is a great way to start a ride. But the finish is always painful because there no other way home but up. Add to that my bikes are all geared for flatter parts of Australia and you see my dilemma. I adhere to the theory that it's cheaper to lose weight than to spend a fortune on lightweight cycle bits. Cheers, Rob
Hi, Rob. I'm also a CC member, and live in Melbourne.

Last edited:

Hyslop

Veteran
Welcome:okay:

Top Bottom