Another newbie to this site

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

K Stand Ken

Regular
Aye aye, this site is completely new to me, although I'm a fairly regular contributor to Time Trialling Forum and to a much lesser extent, road.cc.
Unfortunately, due to health problems I no longer ride at all so my contribution to the cycling scene in recent years has been timekeeping in club events and helping out at others.
One year ago I resigned from a famous and historic club in my area after almost 32 years membership as I disagreed with the direction it seemed to be heading in. I had served two terms as president of that club.
Since then, other than my membership of the VTTA and helping with some of their events, I have been very inactive.
As an amateur scribbler I am very interested in writing articles about cycling history and its personalities. One of the projects I'm currently working on is about the Fraternity of the Buckshee Wheelers which was a cycling club formed by British soldiers in Egypt during World War Two. Therefore if anyone out there who was a member would care to contact me, I'd be glad to hear from them.
Cheers, K Stand Ken

alicat

Squire
:welcome: to the forum. Sounds a fascinating project that will keep you of mischief.

Top Bottom