Another Hi from Kent.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sotkayak

Veteran
Just getting back into cycling regularly ,rather than once in a blue moon .Short half day trips with my wife , brother in law or solo on the woodland ,coastal and riverside tracks of Kent.. Cycle for the scenery and pictures rather than speed or distance ! A very recreational style of biking ,I suppose. Anyone else have a similar outlook ?
rgds ,andre.

Just getting back into cycling regularly ,rather than once in a blue moon .Short half day trips with my wife , brother in law or solo on the woodland ,coastal and riverside tracks of Kent.. Cycle for the scenery and pictures rather than speed or distance ! A very recreational style of biking ,I suppose. Anyone else have a similar outlook ?
rgds ,andre.
:welcome: You'll find a right old mixture of riders on here. I'm glad to hear you're getting out regularly. Keep riding, keep enjoying, post pictures :bicycle:.:thumbsup:

Another addition to the Kentish "chapter"!!

Welcome and enjoy.

(Any more and we'll need our own tattoos!!)

I enjoy a bimble in the country but also like to be tested at times, usually on club rides. I participate in a few types of cycling but steer clear of time trials. Yet to see a 'Cycle Chat' Kent meet and have only ever met one other forumite 'yound Ed'.

Top Bottom