Ambrosio QR skewers, bar ends for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GazK

Veteran
A couple of bits for sale or trade:

1) A pair of skewers which came off Ambrosio Zenith hubs. 100 front, 130 rear. Rear QR handle has some scrapes at the cam end, otherwise like new. £12 posted or offer

2) A pair of Trans X ally bar ends. Some remains of hairspray (which can be removed), and light scrapes (which can't). £8 posted or offer

I'm also looking for a set of 42cm drop bars, a 90mm quill stem and a silver alloy 27.2 seatpost, so open to swaps or part swaps.

IMAG0494.jpg

IMAG0496.jpg

IMAG0497.jpg

IMAG0498.jpg

Hi there, I'm a complete imbecile when it comes to these things...have just bought some wheels for my road bike (Triban 3) but they didn't come with skewers...would these be suitable???

OP
OP
GazK

GazK

Veteran
Hi there, I'm a complete imbecile when it comes to these things...have just bought some wheels for my road bike (Triban 3) but they didn't come with skewers...would these be suitable???

I think so since these are road bike skewers... easy to check. Get a ruler and measure across the outside of your rear triangle, as per the red arrow here:

Capture.JPG
Let me know what the dimension is and I'll check the skewer is long enough to fit.

Top Bottom