Alfine 11 etc

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Afternoon,
I have taken my Alfine 11 speed hub etc off my commuter and its now for sale along with a shimano deore dynamo hub and bomb proof commuting wheel. Pics to follow if there is any interest. I really liked it and miss the simplicity of single lever shifting up and down. But, its overkill for London commuting and the endless stop and starts in London traffic began to make it a drag to pull the extra weight around. I wouldn't notice it so much on longer rides into Kent and Surrey but to be honest was always in fear of a puncture on the rear and having to remove the wheel. My eyesight is pretty poor and i didnt want to have to take reading glasses just so i could fiddle with removing and putting the wire back in, aligning wheel etc [:whistle:] [:blush:]
I think £400 for the lot sounds ok. All in good condition. I really would prefer collecting in London just so anyone buying can get a good look at whats available.
cheersps
I could put it all back on my kinesis pro6 with canyon vlcs seatpost and sell as a complete bike if someone interested.

cheers
Bob

Top Bottom