Alfie Odd Job

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sixmile

Guru
Seems he's been around a while but only came on my radar recently. Young lad from Clithoroe known as Alfie Odd Job who seemingly carries out odd jobs via his tandem and trailer setup which he abbreviates to T.W.A.T. = Tandem with a Trailer. I've been known to ride around on my tandem with a trailer but never thought of an appropriate acronym and thus probably why he's famous and I'm not :laugh: Anyway, seems like a nice enough lad and proves that tandems are a rather versatile piece of equipment.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/clip/a70fd308-39e5-4ab8-8395-2b05c928ba8a

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Seems he's been around a while but only came on my radar recently. Young lad from Clithoroe known as Alfie Odd Job who seemingly carries out odd jobs via his tandem and trailer setup which he abbreviates to T.W.A.T. = Tandem with a Trailer. I've been known to ride around on my tandem with a trailer but never thought of an appropriate acronym and thus probably why he's famous and I'm not :laugh: Anyway, seems like a nice enough lad and proves that tandems are a rather versatile piece of equipment.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/clip/a70fd308-39e5-4ab8-8395-2b05c928ba8a

Pretty sure this is @Accy cyclist's love child

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I used to listen to The Clitheroe Kid on the wireless many moons ago.. Maybe a family concern? 🤔

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I've never seen him in Clitheroe (I was there today), or when I've asked folk who live there if they know of him they say they haven't seen him either, though some said they'd heard of him. Maybe he stays on that 'rough council estate' on the outskirts of the town and hardly if ever ventures into the town centre. 🤔 🧐

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
He's still about. He posts videos on social media that i do not have accounts on, seemingly still doing the same thing. If he isn't a genuine character then he ain't half playing the long game...

I say fair play to him. How many kids his age give a toss about cleaning up the their towns?

Top Bottom