Aende Single speed bike sold

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
For Sale Aende single speed Road bike

A 23 1/4" or 59cm sized frame from centre of crank to centre of seat pinch bolt so suitable for aprox 5ft 8 upwards and measures 22" or 56 cm along the top tube cenrtre to centre and has a stand over height of 33" or 84cm .

Frame is made with Reynolds 531 professional tubing with neat shot in rear stay and typical "Pongo" drilled lugs , this was originall built for time trials as only 1 down tube boss a short compact wheelbase , paintwork is best described as honest with a few battle scar marks but no dents , useable as is or could be refinished . Some of the decals are missing and some are starting to peal .

Gearing is 52 x 16 but the crankset is an unknown model shimano triple with the inner ring removed and a new 16 tooth rear wheel spacer kit fitted along with a new chain and a trial tech chain tensioner . The wheel set is a specialized axis classic that were fresh of a new bike that had been uograded , fitted with a new set of 700 x 25 Vittorio rubino's.

Frame has 1 set of bottle cage mounts but no cage , nice long alloy seat post that is free to move and adjust as is the 110 mm quill type stem . New brake calipers fitted along with new control cables and aero levers .
I built this as a bit of fun but sadly with 10 bikes in the garage this has to go .
ae1.jpg ae2.jpg ae3.jpg ae4.jpg ae5.jpg
Asking £195 collected from NN8 Wellingborough postcode or could send via a 2 day courier for an extra £25

midlife

Guru
Perhaps we could do a deal on the frame only so you could sell the bits and make more money, I would really like the frame but I have absolutely nowhere to put the wheels and bits at the moment, plus the bits are not 70's to early 80's

Shaun

broady

Veteran
Chain tensioner, brake levers and maybe the rear cog and spacers.
As I sold off all my single speed bikes so I might make one back up as I have a frame etc sat in the garage.

Top Bottom