A question for @Accycyclist.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I'm thinking of re-branding myself and need advice from a style guru. I was idly considering the Skid-Row chic look of Steve Bannon.

What to you reckon Accy? It it a good look?

Attachments

• Steve Bannon Two.jpg
    Steve Bannon Two.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 10

Drago

Legendary Member
Looks like a fat late 80s George Michael..

OP
OP
slowmotion

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Looks like a fat late 80s George Michael..

The style is deceptive. I suspect that maintaining a Tarzan hair cut and Bowery Bum stubble is actually quite expensive, as are the shirts. I suppose I could try a low budget version by accessorising with a can of Kestral 9% super lager jammed in my pudgy paw.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
The style is deceptive. I suspect that maintaining a Tarzan hair cut and Bowery Bum stubble is actually quite expensive, as are the shirts. I suppose I could try a low budget version by accessorising with a can of Kestral 9% super lager jammed in my pudgy paw.

I see loads like that around here, as I suspect most do in their towns. Maybe they have skillfully developed the look and it's me who's getting it all wrong.:unsure:

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I see loads like that around here, as I suspect most do in their towns. Maybe they have skillfully developed the look and it's me who's getting it all wrong.:unsure:

Some of us have been 'rockin' that look for decades, trick is everything has to be 'top-end/designer but worn out and with holes apart from jeans which should be faded but any 'worn out' areas carefully patched and reasonably tight/straightleg unless you don't have cyclists legs/bum when baggy ones hide a multitude.
Footwear- either suede 'desert' boots/hush puppies or Converse baseball boots (pref Red or Blue) suitably worn/scuffed and with a quick change out of the sweatshirt/jumper/ fleece into a 'band' T shirt and a bike leather jacket you look like one of the Ramones

OP
OP
slowmotion

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Some of us have been 'rockin' that look for decades, trick is everything has to be 'top-end/designer but worn out and with holes apart from jeans which should be faded but any 'worn out' areas carefully patched and reasonably tight/straightleg unless you don't have cyclists legs/bum when baggy ones hide a multitude.
Footwear- either suede 'desert' boots/hush puppies or Converse baseball boots (pref Red or Blue) suitably worn/scuffed and with a quick change out of the sweatshirt/jumper/ fleece into a 'band' T shirt and a bike leather jacket you look like one of the Ramones
Oh Master! I worship at your feet.

BTW, can I still keep my can of 9% super lager?

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
I'm thinking of re-branding myself and need advice from a style guru. I was idly considering the Skid-Row chic look of Steve Bannon.

What to you reckon Accy? It it a good look?

Have you got an orange jump suit?

Top Bottom