A pr of Vintage Saddle bags , Carradice and Baycliff BOTH SOLD

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
For sale

A pair of nice retro saddle bags both removed from recent purchases and surplus to my needs so offered for sale .

1st up is a Carradice unsure of model as no internal label filthy dirty now and will be left in this condition for new owner to cean as they see suits . Measurements are 14" wide left to right , 5" fr to back and 7" tall main compartment and 2 small side pockets of 6" tall and 4" wide and 1 1 /2" deep . Base of main compartment has a couple of really small holes and rusty buckles but otherwise fully useable . Asking £25 plus postage or Hermes £5 SOLD

car01.jpg

2nd up is a slightly older i think Baycliff bag again filthy dirty now and will be shipped in same condition for same reason . Measurements are 14" wide left to right , 5" fr to back and 7" tall main compartment and 2 small side pockets of 4 1/2" tall and 6" wide and 1" deep .Asking £25 now down to £20 plus postage or Hermes £5
Will ship aboard but please ask for a shipping price as the £5 quoted is for uk mainland .

bay01.jpg

Loads more pictures on my Racing Bikes Biggs682 facebook page or they can be e mailed to you

Last edited:

YahudaMoon

Über Member
Nice :smile:

Have a bump

Top Bottom