A few retro bikes for sale !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
i am trying to thin my stable down over winter so the following are available

mid 80'S 23"Carlton Corsair in rare blue colour reynolds 531 very tidy and great mechanically .£200
mid 80's 23"Peugeot 531 in silver paintwork scruffy but rides great has been my commuter for last couple of months £150
Mid 80's 24" Peugoet pl8m in pale blue stunning original condition bought to be winter commuter but to good for that job plus a Mercian came along £150 sold
1967 Claud Butler Saphire needs tlc running fixed gear for last 20+ years , nice to ride sold
Mid 80's 23" Raleigh Scirocco converted to double fixed wheel great fun . £175

any more info reqd please ask , loads of pics if anybody want

all bikes are in wellingborough nn8 post code but could send if need be

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
How much, and yes, are there pictures of the silver Pug?

Hi Biggsey
Are all these bikes roughly the same size? from memory I'm thinking 22-23" centre to centre.
I may also have to let one or two go, but am looking to hold out until the spring.
Cheers Ed

I've seen your pictures of the Sapphire and I'm into the Holdsworth Claud Butlers but at 6'5" I would not be able to hold onto it for long.
Presumably any other prospects would be interested in the sizes though.
Good luck with it.

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

I've seen your pictures of the Sapphire and I'm into the Holdsworth Claud Butlers but at 6'5" I would not be able to hold onto it for long.
Presumably any other prospects would be interested in the sizes though.
Good luck with it.
ed at 6ft 5" you would be way to big for claud and it looks like that is sold , but the nice Corsair or pl8m peugoet would be ok

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

What are the prices for all of them (individually). And pictures please.
Matthew drop me a private messaage with your e amail then i can send extra pics across or lots on my flick r http://www.flickr.com/photos/68734341@N04/
the carlton i would like £200 , peugeot 531 asking £150 , Peugeot pl8m asking £150 the claud i think is sold and the fixed raleigh asking £175 will add this infot to listing

Pictures please, dying to see the double wheeled one!
Cavalol see flick r http://www.flickr.com/photos/68734341@N04/

Top Bottom