2016 Colnago C-RS Carbon Frameset 52 cms - SOLD

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gunk

Guru
As the title says, this is a 2016 Colnago C-RS Carbon Frameset. Size 52, Colnago used a relatively relaxed 71.9-degree head angle in combination with a long 1,002mm wheelbase and tall 163mm head tube. The stack is 564mm and the reach is 384mm, so very nice to ride.

I bought this about 4 years ago as a NOS frame, it had never been built up, my son has used it sparingly and apart from some normal wear and tear and a small chip by the BB I can honest say it is immaculate, the last photo shows it built up. It has internal cable routing and comes with all the cable conduits and ferrules, original handbook, seat tube and Colnago aero stem. Also is included is a Hollotech 2 bottom bracket, so really easy to build up.

Absolutely no idea what it’s worth but we paid about £650 for it so open to reasonable offers. All boxed up so happy to post it.

IMG_4066.jpeg

IMG_4067.jpeg

IMG_4068.jpeg

IMG_4069.jpeg

IMG_4070.jpeg

IMG_4071.jpeg

IMG_4072.jpeg

IMG_4073.jpeg

IMG_4065.jpeg

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
52s (sloping) isn't it. 55 cm top tube. I'll get my tape measure out on my 52 (straight) Colnago CX bike. I'm a 54 usually.

What height was your son. Very tempted but ever so slightly big.

OP
OP
Gunk

Gunk

Guru
52s (sloping) isn't it. 55 cm top tube. I'll get my tape measure out on my 52 (straight) Colnago CX bike. I'm a 54 usually.

What height was your son. Very tempted but ever so slightly big.

The last photo shows it set up for a 5’8” rider

Top Bottom