2014 Cube Cross Race Disc for sale - SOLD

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CRVFR

Having just taken delivery of my new 'all year round' bike - a titanium Lynskey Sportive - I have decided to sell my Cube Cross Race Disc, mainly to part fund some new wheels for next summer when I intend to be using the Lynskey on longer rides.
The Cube was purchased from Infinity Cycles in Durham in February 2014 for £1099 and it is fitted with alloy Cube mudguards, bottle cages, M520 Shimano pedals & a Topeak seat pack, all of which are included. The lights will be removed prior to sale. I am also including the original Swalbe Rocket Ron 32mm tyres that are fitted as standard, and are the reason the mudguards have quite a lot of clearance for the 28mm Gatorskins that were fitted in the summer as the bike has only ever seen tarmac.
The bike is a size 56. I ride a 56cm in most other road bikes, but in the Cube Road bikes I was a size 58. I am an even 6' tall with a 33" inseam.
Please pm me for any further details or my phone number of you wish to discuss in person. The bike is situated in County Durham, but I would be prepared to travel about 100 miles to deliver or meet up for a face-t-face sale.
Price is a bargain (IMHO) £695.
I will now cut & paste the advertising blurb & full spec. and a photo taken yesterday - the bike is in excellent condition with no marks on it whatsoever.

Cube Cross Race Disc Cyclo X Bike 2014

The Cross Race Disc scores in the most important area – safe braking on muddy ground or in cold, wet conditions. Made of Aluminium Superlite 6061 with an advanced mechanical forming process, the double butted frame comes with particularly stiff cold forged 3D dropouts and is optimized for use with a disc brake. For improved comfort while carrying the bike the brake cable is routed on top of the top tube. The new CUBE cockpit, consisting of CUBE Compact Race Bar and Performance Pro stem, is lightweight but stiff and the 27.2mm seatpost offers a welcome improvement in comfort. Spec'd out with Shimano CX75 disc brakes -synonymous with reliable brake performance and stopping power under all conditions - and fitted with additional bar top brake levers for better control on rough terrain, the Cross Race Disc is also equipped with solid and lightweight wheels with Shimano XT Centrelock hubs, DT Swiss spokes, CUBE RA 0.7 rims and Schwalbe Rocket Rons.
Frameset:
· Frame:Aluminium Lite, Double Butted, Internal Cable Routing, Disc Only
· Forks: CUBE Cross Race Disc, Tapered
· Chainset: Shimano FC-CX50, Hollowtech II, 46x36T, 170mm (53/56cm), 175mm (59/62cm)
· Brake/Shift Levers: Shimano 105 ST-5700
· Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-5700BML, Clamp 31.8mm
· Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 RD-5700SSL, 2x10-Speed
· Rims:RA 0.7 Aero Rim
· Front Hub:Shimano XT HB
· Rear Hub: Shimano FH-M785 Centrelock
· Tyres: Schwalbe Rocket Ron, 33-622
· Brakes: Shimano BR-CX75 Mech. Disc brakes 160/160mm
· Handlebars: CUBE Race Bar, Compact
· Handlebar Tape: CUBE Grip Control
Headset: CUBE Orbit Z-t, top zero-stack 1 1/8", bottom 1 1/2" integrated
· Stem: CUBE Performance Pro, 31.8mm
Saddle: Selle Italia X1 Road
· Seatpost: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
Cube Cross Race Disc.jpg · Seatclamp: RFR Close 31.8mm

D

Deleted member 35268

A very good price. Lovely ride. I wish I could.

OP
OP
C

CRVFR

Price reduced to £650 for what will be an ideal bike to keep you cycling throughout the next few months, either on the road or on tracks with the Swalbe tyres back on.

OP
OP
C

CRVFR

Final price reduction before I decide to just keep hold of this as my winter bike - £625 if I need to travel to meet/deliver (up to circa 100 miles) or an absolute bargain @ £600 collected.

OP
OP
C

CRVFR

Bike now sold - many thanks for all the interest. I've already spent half of the money on a pair of Ksyrium Elites for the summer

Top Bottom