2013 Focus AX2.0 Cyclocross bike.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nosaj

For sale is my 2013 Focus AX2.0 Cyclocross bike.
The bike will come with the manufacturers guarantee as it was purchased new at the end of Nov 2012, Focus have not opened the warranty registration for its 2013 bikes yet so you will be able to register the warranty in your own name.
The bike has probably been ridden under 150 miles and all those miles have been on the road so the bike is it is extremely close to an as new condition as you can get. There are no dings or marks on the frames, rims or cranks.
The bike cost £ 999 new and has some additions which probably push it closer to £ 1,100 mark
This was added onto e-bay but did not sell, the ad was then modified with a start price of £ 575.
Link to original ad here:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2013-Focu...1069176053?pt=UK_Bikes_GL&hash=item41710744f5
I will relist on ebay at the end of the month, however I am open to any serious and realistic offers

Spec and kit:
Frame –Focus Mares triple-butted aluminium
Forks –Focus carbon cyclocross with integrated brake mount
Groupset –Shimano 105 10spd, 36/46 FSA Gossamer chainset & Avid shorty 4 cantilever brakes.
Wheels –Concept EX
Finishing Kit - Focus aluminium seatpost, stem & FSA Vero compact drop handlebars
Frame size 56 (I am 5'11 with a 31' leg and the bike fits well).
The bike is currently shod with the 28mm Continental Gatorskins slicks but also comes with its original 35 Schwalbe Cyclocross foldable tyres and a couple of inner tubes.
Race Blade XL Mudguards - (Brand new not yet fitted)
Shimano M520 SPD pedals (bought new with the bike)
The bike had its first service recently

I have the Original purchase receipt and Invoice for the service

With the new tyres on the bike is quite close to how a road bike performs and is fine for keeping up on club runs, but because of the geometry, the bike is extremely comfortable and provides a slightly more upright riding experience. I was impressed at how quick and nimble the actual bike is.
I had intended this to be my winter training bike (for next winter) but I have just purchased a new road bike and need to replenish some funds hence the reason for the sale.
More than happy for anyone to check fit/test ride prior to purchase, however would ask that if you do test ride the a deposit is left

Any further questions please let me know either via PM or reply here

Would prefer the bike to be collected in person but will post however buyer is to arrange and pay for the courier and I can accept no liability for any transit damage
Thanks

Top Bottom