2012 Specialized Secteur £325 price drop 54cm medium frame

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Steve T

Veteran
I've bought myself another bike so I am looking to sell either my 2012 Secteur sport as I have no room to keep it 27 speed triple.Medium size 54cm frame.

I am looking for £325 for the secteur, the upgrades from standard are Shimano r500 wheels,,Tiagra crankset,new chain new headset,new tektro brakes and clark's pads new cables.
***the Roubaix has been sold off forum to a friend**
Picture of the secteur below - I did advertise it back in Sept:-http://www.cyclechat.net/threads/withdrawn-2012-specialized-secteur-sport-for-sale.162560/
(at £400 so I have dropped the price), but couldn't bear to part with it, sadly I know have no room for it.

Attachments

• IMG_0001[1].JPG
    IMG_0001[1].JPG
    150.9 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:
OP
OP
S

Steve T

Veteran
[QUOTE 3370018, member: 45"]I'd have the Secteur but have run out of bike things to sell so can't afford it.[/QUOTE]
Some pictures of the Roubaix, Brand new durano plus tyre fitted today - The gatorskin literally blew and Halfords kindly replaced it. :- CIMG0068.JPG CIMG0069.JPG

OP
OP
S

Steve T

Veteran
Agreed - It weighs less than kilo more than the Roubaix above and rides very nicely- Ive bought a Trek Domane to replace both..

OP
OP
S

Steve T

Veteran
Down your way Mr Paul next week on the way from Northampton to visit my sister in Plymouth for new year so if Santa brings you some extra pennies delivery to Somerset could be an option.:snowball:

Top Bottom