2 Projects offered now with pic link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
just picked 2 bikes up locally i am going to take off the bits i want , the rest are free to who ever wants them .

could post at cost if required

1st up a gents old fashioned 3 speed town bike no idea of make been hand painted green looks very similar to an old Phillips i had a while back comes with complete minus crank and arms handlebar and stem and seat post please note not rideable at mo but would be rideable after not a lot of work , 26" wheels .

2nd up is Ladies Raleigh bike 5 speed again complete minus some parts ie pedals , tyres , bars and stem saddle and post again looks like its been handpainted and with a bit of tlc could ride again easily . 27" inch wheels

available to collect from nn8 Wellingborough postcode or could pack and post at buyers expense

will put some pics up once i have removed the bits i want to save any confusion

Last edited:
OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

right pics are on my flick first 2 bikes

https://www.flickr.com/photos/68734341@N04/

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Howdy,

Are either worth a project? Might keep me busy and away from the tv?

Steven
steven

depending on what you want out of the finished item then yes they are worth a project in my honest opinion , if i didnt already have a garage full then the gents bike would make an easy rat bike for station or general duties if you didnt mind the paintwork .

you are only down the a45 so cwhy not come over and have a look ?

martin

Steven martin

I just want something to work on to get me from sitting watching tv, would like to work on something I could use but I don't know enough about bikes...

A visit would be cool, I am off to wales tommorow with the monsters for the weekend, how about Tuesday onwards next week?

Regards,

Steven

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Either of these frames still available Martin?

at the moment the gents is spoken for but the ladies is still available (although i have listed it on e bay)

lip03

Über Member
Oh okay no problem, was interested in the gents, found an old wheelset in the garage and thought they needed a bike to sit under :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom