1996 Suzuki Bandit GSF 600S, No reserve - spares or repair - Good Condition

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
I hope it's okay to advertise non-cycling stuff here. If not, please let me know.

In addition to selling my HP Street Machine, I'm also selling my 1996 Suzuki Bandit 600S. It's an American spec bike with low mileage but not currently running. On ebay with no reserve and a starting price of £99.99 it's being sold no matter what. Unless my house falls on top of it this auction won't be ended prematurely so it's an ideal chance for someone more mechanically adept than I am to get a nice, shiny bargain.

Auction closes on Wed 29 May, 201319:29:27 BST

GC

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Moved to Auctions.

OP
OP
glasgowcyclist

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
This might be available again in a couple of days.

After successfully concluding the auction with a winning bid of £500, the bar steward has decided not to pay up and I've had to raise a non-paying bidder case against her (ebay user id = piggster, if you want to avoid the same timewaster) . Once the case is closed in a couple of days, the bike will be offered to the 2nd highest bidder but if he doesn't accept it I'll be relisting it.

GC

Teuchter

Über Member
I'd be tempted if I needed yet another motorbike but one's enough when I mostly cycle these days anyway! Those old Bandits are good, solid bikes and the hooligan in me always fancied a 1200 (but my common sense gland always kicks in first).

Top Bottom