1980'S Claud Butler Sierra Road Bike sold

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
For Sale

1986 ish Claud Butler Sierra road racing bike or ideal as a touring / commuting bike , would even make a good student bike .

Complete Frame and forks are reynolds 501 and measure 22 3/4" or 58cm from centre of crank to centre of seat pinch bolt and 22 1/2" or 57cm along the top tube ctc with a standover height of 32" or 81cm finished in original white gold paintwork with matching decals some chips and scratches as to be expected but all in all nice original condition.

Shimano Altus mechs and levers control the 10 gears , solida crankset (i think) wienman 500 & 730 brake calipers , Maillard hubs laced on to what i believe are rigida 700 rims with 500 mile old Continental 28c ultra sport tyres hubs were overhauled about same time as tyres were fitted and Quandro quick release's were added .

Sakae world champion bars on un branded stem with weinman part drilled brake levers and original hoods still fitted . One set of bottle cage mounts but no cage or bottle included . Older styl bullet seat ost is free to move and adjust as is the quill stem .

A full set of unbranded guards front and rear these are functional but do have a couple of splits and cracks in them . An unbranded black rear carrier is also included .

Asking £115 collected from NN8 postcode or could be sent to most uk post codes for an extra £25 .

loads more pics just ask or see Racing Bikes Biggs682 facebookpage

PLEASE NOTE PEDALS AND SADDLE SHOWN IN PIC ARE NOT THE ONES BIKE WILL BE SUPPLIED WITH AND THE LITTLE HAND PUMP IS ALSO NOT INCLUDED

cb9.jpg cb11.jpg cb14.jpg cb18.jpg

wisdom

Guru
Very nice indeed.Stop putting nice bikes for sale on here ive no more room.

Top Bottom