17t fixed gear sprocket (GONE)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
As per the title.

It's unbranded, and never fitted; came with a Genesis Flyer so it'll be for a Shimano hub.

Comes with a spacer and lock ring.

Unsure of postage, quite weighty so let's say £5 and I'll give the change to one of the charity shops near me.

IMG20240826092717.jpg

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Do you know if it's 1/8" or 3/32" ?

Here's the thing. I have a Genesis flyer with a 17T freewheel and flip flop hub so that looks like just the thing for me to play around at being a hipster

BUT I've seen this thread from 2017

I purchased a Geneses Flyer last week . There web site states:

"And, because we're nice you'll find options for fixed/freewheel setup straight out of the box."

However the fitted rear fixed cog is to thick for the supplied chain (1/8 v's 3/32)

So it might be too thick.

I'm a bit thick too, and I'm not sure about the subtleties of SS. Could I just fit a 1/8" chain and be a happy person, or would that be too big for my current freewheel?

OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

XOXO
Do you know if it's 1/8" or 3/32" ?

Here's the thing. I have a Genesis flyer with a 17T freewheel and flip flop hub so that looks like just the thing for me to play around at being a hipster

BUT I've seen this thread from 2017

So it might be too thick.

I'm a bit thick too, and I'm not sure about the subtleties of SS. Could I just fit a 1/8" chain and be a happy person, or would that be too big for my current freewheel?

3/32" (or just over 2mm in units I sort of understand!)

Top Bottom