16" MTB Frame and Forks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Up for sale is my 16" Handsome Dog XC01 (house-brand of All Terrain cycles) 6061 double-butted aluminium MTB frame with 4130 cromo Handsome Dog Rockstar forks.

Top tube length is 21.5".

Frame and forks are disc and V-Brake compatible. Cable routing along top tube.

There are a few scuffs in the usual areas around the drop-outs but other than that everything is in great condition. Had it set up as a 1x9 for local canal paths so no real off-road on it.

Also included is a Shimano square taper bottom bracket (113mm IIRC) no-brand stem, Ritchey WCS headset and Bontrager seatpost.

Price: £70 or nearest offer.

Would prefer collection but can drive a reasonable distance to drop off, and if I can get my hands on a box big enough, lbs didn't have one this weekend, I can post. Will have to workout postage as necessary.

WP_000133.jpg WP_000134.jpg WP_000135.jpg WP_000136.jpg WP_000137.jpg WP_000138.jpg

Kins

Über Member
how tall are you andy, I think it will be to small. I should have put 18.5 or 19.5 or there abouts.

OP
OP
andylaw79

andylaw79

Über Member
If you use city link (parcel monkey) and got a frame box not a full size large box you can do it for under £15.

Thanks Kins, got a frame box, but that's the quote I got through parcel2go. Thought it was a tad high but that was the cheapest quote I got through them. Didn't know about parcel monkey, I'll have to have a look.

OP
OP
andylaw79

andylaw79

Über Member
Item now sold - mods can you do your thing?

Top Bottom