1200 gram carbon tubulars, plus tyres, Campag 11 speed or Shimano 10 speed freehubs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bozmandb9

Insert witty title here
IMG_0252.JPG IMG_0253.JPG IMG_0254.JPG IMG_0255.JPG IMG_0252.JPG IMG_0253.JPG IMG_0254.JPG IMG_0255.JPG IMG_0256.JPG IMG_0257.JPG IMG_0258.JPG Following my ill advised foray into tubulars, I've decided to cut my losses. So I'm selling my beautiful Bontrager XXX Lite OCLV carbon wheels.

Ideal for somebody who races, or if you have a 'Sunday best' good weather bike which you want to be light as can be. These saved me over 900 grams compared to my Fulcrum Racing 7 clinchers!

They are fitted with Continental Competition tyres, in fantastic condition, except the rear needs a puncture repair. The rear could also use truing, probably out by 1mm.

I will also be including the Swiss Stop Yellow brake pads (Shimano but can be used with Campag), to go with the carbon rims.

The wheels were originally £1,200., Tyres £75 each, brake pads £43, Campag freehub £80. I'm asking for £400 for the lot, or offers.

The wheels have had little use, previous owner less than 500 miles, me less than 50, fine weather use only. Bearings are good. Stickers are removed (but can easily be obtained if required. View and collect in South Oxfordshire, or I can post (in wheelset cardboard box.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

bozmandb9

Insert witty title here

Citius

What is the rim depth on these - and are they currently fitted with a shimano freehub? Would be interested to see some pics of the actual wheels if poss.

OP
OP
B

bozmandb9

Insert witty title here
I'll check for you. They are currently with my mechanic, and the rear has been trued. Will post photos asap. They currently have the Campag free hub fitted, but I think I'll switch back to the Shimano free hub for selling them, since more people have Shimano/ SRAM.

OP
OP
B

bozmandb9

Insert witty title here
23mm depth. Mechanic says very high quality fast climbing wheels. DT Swiss S240 hubs, Shimano 8-10 speed hub, plus Campag 11 speed. Can be converted to Shimano 11 speed. Bearings good, Bontrager titanium skewers. Aero lite spokes.

Top Bottom