Your day's wildlife

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hicky

Guru
We have that many tits, sparrows and black birds in the garden at the moment they can empty a fat all feeder in a day(4balls) and a mixed seed feeder in two…they’re costing me a bomb, I do like watching the tits doing they’re hop on the washing line checking the atmospherics before diving in for a feed!

our neighbor really does not have their dog under control. 40 minutes after running by & into the woods, it emerged filthy!
also I notice it's collar is missing
dirty dog no collar.jpg

it really likes to run & jump, where I just planted grass. so every time it does so, it leaves a divot similar to what golfers do. today it had a really good jump!
dirty dog jump.jpg

Last edited:

dicko

Guru
I bought a peanut tray to stop Cyril the Squirrel from raiding the bird feeder. Here’s Cyril testing it out.

IMG_3907.jpeg

I bought a peanut tray to stop Cyril the Squirrel from raiding the bird feeder. Here’s Cyril testing it out.

View attachment 728963

1 more thing to maintain & I hope it doesn’t have friends. I’ll bet when it’s empty, the lovely squirrel will be right back on the bird feeder. wow sorry wasn’t expecting to be so negative. I think it’s lovely & perfectly solves the problem at the bird feeder 🐦

Top Bottom