The Skoda Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The old chestnut (to me, anyway) has arisen again
SWMBO is complaining about her Q3 being thirsty/expensive to run (2.0turbo-petrol, that I suggested not buying when she did)
She's once more, wanting (essentially);
1. Me to sell my Kodiaq/px it for an automatic, as she won’t drive due to it being a manual (I'd very seriously consider an Octavia Scout!)

2. Sell the Q3, & buy a smaller automatic, as a 'runabout', seeing as the Q3 is superfluous, as the 'van is on a site (Fabia??)

A neighbour has just got a Yeti, apparently to replace a FIAT 500, & SWMBO likes the look of it!! :notworthy: (the Yeti, not the 500)
Hmm, a nice Tdi, 4x4 model springs to my mind............ :dry:

Last edited:

Jameshow

Veteran
The old chestnut (to me, anyway) has arisen again
SWMBO is complaining about her Q3 being thirsty/expensive to run (2.0turbo-petrol, that I suggested not buying when she did)
She's once more, wanting (essentially);
1. Me to sell my Kodiaq/px it for an automatic (I'd very seriously consider an Octavia Scout!)
2. Sell the Q3, & buy a smaller automatic, as a 'runabout', seeing as the Q3 is superfluous, as the 'van is on a site (Fabia??)

A neighbour has just got a Yeti, apparently to replace a FIAT 500, & SWMBO likes the look of it!! :notworthy: (the Yeti, not the 500)
Hmm, a nice Tdi, 4x4 model springs to my mind............ :dry:

Visited Freinds with a top of the range fabia dsg and it really was nice, wasn't small car like at all!!

Top Bottom