Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
<SNAP>

😂

Morning.
We have a light covering of grey cloud this morning.
It was panic stations a few minutes ago! It is garden waste bin day today . I had brought the bin round to the side of the house but hadn't put it out the front. I saw the orange flashing light reflecting on our window and suddenly realised that the lorry had turned up. It was a mad panic trying to find my shoes, key for the back door and rush out to put the bin out. I made it just in time !

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I didn't win on the 🐙 Wheel of Fortune spin. (Never have, actually!)
Let's hope Ernie doesn't follow suite tomorrow!

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Good morning from a bright, sunny AND warm Suffolk. The first coffee of the day was another end of the pack over strength special and should see me through until wherever I decide to get one later today.
Off on the journey to Manchester via London in a couple of hours with the return on Thursday being the more conventional route via Peterborough.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
And you're not planning on travelling up to Leeds at the back end of next week?

I'm not up that way until late June unfortunately. At the moment my planned outings for May go something like Brand Hatch, Brands Hatch, Mallory Park, London, 2 days at Snetterton and an overnighter in Nottingham - subject to weather/roadworks/giving a monkey's.

Top Bottom