Motorsports Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Reynard

Reynard

Guru
Well said Reynard , Johnny was shouting to be given something to "put him out" when he saw the state of his legs immediately after the Brands shunt . He was a fantastic talent and was handicapped by his legs for the duration of his driving career , he had immense natural talent and the courage of a lion . Too many armchair fartboxes here with just a smattering of knowledge blabbing their mouths off. A little knowledge is a dangerous thing

A friend of a friend was the first marshal on the scene. The fella took one look at the front of Johnny's car and promptly threw up.

Drago

Legendary Member
Newey claiming, for what its worth, that he has no plans to join another team and that he intends "a bit of a break."

icowden

Veteran
Anyone else find this intriguing?
There was a glimmer of hope for Hamilton and the team when he suddenly went third quickest, behind only Leclerc and Verstappen, at the end of the second session, only for their pace to mysteriously vanish again in the final session.

“The car felt mega in Q2 all of a sudden but then got to Q3 it disappeared again,” Hamilton said. “It was the first time it has really worked this year, in Q2, I would say.”
It seems surprising to me that Mercedes just can't put their finger on what's going on. I

Top Bottom