ISO Simplex Part No. 3563.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm in need of a replacement tension plate PN 3563 for a 1st design Simplex Super LJ 5000 rear derailleur. I'd also be willing to buy a worn out or damaged derailleur if it has the part I need. I'm in the US.

SLJ tension plate.jpg

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Really, just scrap it. They were never any good just fit a Shimano 105, doesn't matter what speed if you're running 'friction' shifters, they all work fine

OP
OP
Murray Missile

Murray Missile

Regular
I've located one on one of the Peugeot FB pages.

If I was going that route it would be a Suntour Cyclone. No, the whole reason I'm even messing with any French bikes at all is that I find their quirks "challenging" and I have a macabre fascination with the obscure and finicky. I have plenty of other bikes I can throw whatever at and make them go, I need a real challenge once in awhile LOL. Like trying to find a nice "Anniversary" head badge for a '66 Raleigh Carlton, I have one but it could be better. The seller just shipped it in a flat padded envelope and didn't mark it "DO NOT MACHINE SORT" and it arrived quite flat with a small crease in it. So, the hunt was back on. I could reform it and make it "work" but it would bug me forever.

261191763_435396751525512_7711854562604733307_n.jpg

Top Bottom