I dont think the UCI is as pure as they claim to be

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
UCI is like Red Bull soap box racing when WHPVA are F1.

What? WHPVA are corrupt, carry out whitewashed investigations with just about no sense that any other racer could win but the one with the biggest budget (allegedly hidden in fancy accounting)? Or so it seems. Of course I don't watch and haven't since Mansell and the young upstart Schumacher.

Sorry, I'm not a fan of F1 because it just seems that one driver / team wins for awhile. Then another driver and team takes over for a few years. All the rest are just taking part to fill the race out. IT doesn't really seem competitive racing. If WHPVA are anything like F1 then who cares about them, so boring. I can't really believe that WHPVA are as bad as F1 as a sport.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
What? WHPVA are corrupt, carry out whitewashed investigations with just about no sense that any other racer could win but the one with the biggest budget (allegedly hidden in fancy accounting)? Or so it seems. Of course I don't watch and haven't since Mansell and the young upstart Schumacher.

Sorry, I'm not a fan of F1 because it just seems that one driver / team wins for awhile. Then another driver and team takes over for a few years. All the rest are just taking part to fill the race out. IT doesn't really seem competitive racing. If WHPVA are anything like F1 then who cares about them, so boring. I can't really believe that WHPVA are as bad as F1 as a sport.

F1 technologically without all the bullshit mentioned in your post. But you knew that, and grasped the wrong end anyway 😁

Top Bottom