Hi all!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Heavy Al

Been lurking for a while. Learned loads!
Currently commuting from the living room to the garden shed (self employed graphic designer!) via a 20mile rural 'commute' in the sunny (:biggrin:) Howe of Fife on my new Scott Sportster P2.

Also work part time in Mid Argyll and commute 10miles to and from office by Crinan Canal, Moine Mhor and Kilmartin Glen on a Carrera Crossfire. Beautiful place to cycle but job finishes in a few weeks :sad:.

Started on a Halfords full suss BSO which fell apart (literally! Almost put me in the canal! :biggrin:. Mid-life crisis - impulse buy.
Kind manager at Halfords in Perth took it back and gave me the Crossfire in exchange. Much nicer. Still, BSO did do 2500 miles between June and December 08 and I lost 2.5 stone (and learned a lot about fixing bikes)!

Looking to get down to 14st this summer (from current 15.5) and maybe get some longer runs in when the weather picks up.

Look forward to getting to know everyone.
Cheers,
Al.

Shaun

Founder
:biggrin:

Congrats on the weight loss and lets hope you get plenty of :sun: , no :biggrin:, and very little :sad: over the coming months.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Welcome to the club. It's addictive as you've discovered. It'll be nice to get some warmer weather though! Get over to Cafe and proffer some insights or cobblers. It's all there in equal measure!

DJ

Formerly known as djtheglove
Nice OP. Welcome to the forum!:biggrin:

OP
OP
Heavy Al

Heavy Al

Hi all!
Thanks for the welcomes!
See you all around the forum.
I'm off for a post 'commute' cuppa in the CC Cafe...

Top Bottom