Hello!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hello everyone, just joined the forum, been cycling on and off for years now. BMX as a nipper, 'Racers', paper rounds, mountain bikes, done the lot really. Currently riding a Kona Explosif (Reynolds 853 Steel Frame, now 10 years old but still lovin it) mainly for commuting purposes, bit of off road now and then, nothing mental. Love all bikes, always have done. Doing a Seven mile each way commute, mainly along towpaths (thank god!) 3 times per week but going to up it to everyday. Sick of Hawthorn punctures, any ideas? Hope to be of some help here and receive some. Share the knowledge and the love. xx(

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Welcome - have you tried Marathon Plus tyres? I've only got the Marathon rather than the full plus and I have rare visitations from the fairy, but then I'm not going along towpaths.

Cheers summerdays, couldnt find any Marathons but got some Slime 'Smart' self-fixing innertubes today, needed some new tubes anyway, old ones looking like patchwork quilts! Hope they work cos they were twice the price of normal tubes. See how we get on with those. Cool forum, had a right laugh reading some of the threads! ;)

Top Bottom