hello from stoke-on -trent

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jeff1959

just a quick post to say hello and a bit of info about me i started cycling about 18 months ago after a serious heart operation mainly to get fit and to pass my stress test for my hgv license and fell in love with cycling. because of my job i only cycle at weekend and try to get in about 40 ish miles over a weekend :biggrin: depending on the weather
any tips and tricks gratefully recieved
cheers jeff :biggrin:

Welcome to the forum Jeff! I bet being a HGV driver gives you a different perspective on the behaviour of somes cyclists...

I cycle down to Burslem from Cheadle Hulme (62 miles return) once or twice a week to work. Stokes pretty hilly in parts!

OP
OP
J

jeff1959

cheadle hulme said:
Welcome to the forum Jeff! I bet being a HGV driver gives you a different perspective on the behaviour of somes cyclists...

I cycle down to Burslem from Cheadle Hulme (62 miles return) once or twice a week to work. Stokes pretty hilly in parts!
thats a good ride to work you do there mate , yeh plenty of hills around the stoke area if thats what your looking for . as or the behavior of cyclist i wouldn't like to comment as it's a two way street and each should respect the others space on the road ;) and thanks to every one for the welcome

Top Bottom