[SOLD] Topeak Mountain Morph HP Pump

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Fantastic pump that’s easy to take with you on rides.

Easy HP inflation upto 160psi.

Comes with frame mount bracket, unused.

Perfect working order, I used to carry it in my hydration pack rather than on the bike.

Asking £20 delivered.

IMG_1939.jpeg

IMG_1938.jpeg

presta

Guru
That's the one I have. If you just grasp the handle in your hand it skins your knuckles on the end of the cylinder.

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
That's the one I have. If you just grasp the handle in your hand it skins your knuckles on the end of the cylinder.

There's evidently a technique to it - first time I used my Road Morph it battered my knuckles; second time was fine so I suspect with a bit of thought this can be avoided :smile:

presta

Guru
There's evidently a technique to it - first time I used my Road Morph it battered my knuckles; second time was fine so I suspect with a bit of thought this can be avoided :smile:

I avoid it too, but it just makes an awkward two-handed job of it.

presta

Guru
It's a question of knack @presta But maybe the grasp of your right hand is too weak ;)

This chews my knuckles:
1709135775111.png

This barely has clearance for my knuckles, and makes the handle slip from my palm.
1709135891095.png

This makes the handle fold up:
1709135971211.png

This is just ridiculous:
1709136072160.png

And this works, but leaves you wondering why proper pumps went out of fashion:
1709136170755.png

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
@wafter I think you need to offer us images of your right hand technique. Images will need to adhere to Cycle Chat guidelines though.

I can pixelate them as necessary, but can send you unedited originals if you'd prefer ;)

After may years, my morph pump stopped working, couldnt work out how to dismantle it to investigate, but then found the bottom end unscrews, seems a washer had been displaced due to the inner of pump being dirty and dry, reseating the washer, a clean and an oil, back to full function. Hopefully this will help someone, 'cause googling didnt help

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
All yours my friend 👍

Just let me know if you need any of my info again.
Cheers. I just zapped the payment over to you by PayPal. PM me if you didn't keep my details and need them sending again.

I'll probably keep this pump in Yorkshire and leave my old one at my sister's place in Devon. I'm going to keep a set of tools and spares down there so I don't have to keep carting them back and forth on my frequent trips to the SW.

Top Bottom