About time I said hello !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

joggingbob

Hi, I have been lurking around this forum for quite some time and recently joined as I will need to pick your brains and experience, (a separate post).

I am in my early forties and started commuting about 18 months ago, (24 mile round commute), approx 3 times a week. I am not a particulalry skilled cyclist and got the bike through a cycle to work scheme to improve my cycle fitness and as an incentive to cycle more. I run to try and get some semblance of fitness and realised how poor my cycling fitness was, (has improved but long way to go).

So far - despite the negatives, I really enjoy the commute and hope it continues.

I just wanted to say a big thank you to you all for your varied posts, although I haven't contributed, (sorry), it has been very helpful and slightly addictive, (if there is such a thing as a slight addiction).

Nadeen

Hi Bob

I am slighty addicted too lol

Glad you stopped lurking, its so much more fun getting to know people

Welcome xxx

OP
OP
J

joggingbob

Thank you all, nice to be made welcome. Glorious weather this morning but unfortunately no commute today.

OP
OP
J

joggingbob

Perfect timing, enjoy ! (not feeling at all jealous sitting at my desk -so I had better stop surfing and get on with the day job).

Shaun

Founder
Hello from me too :biggrin:

Top Bottom