Giro d'Italia 2024 ***SPOILERS***

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
Dani M was much better and consistent than I expected
Even more so for the amount of time he was isolated with his team....rode a great Giro for me.

Jameshow

Veteran
I have still enjoyed this Giro but it hasn't gripped me the way that some 3-week races have.

I was so thrilled by Lemond's 8 second victory over Fignon in the 1989 TdF that I bought a bike and have been cycling for the 35 years since then.

I don't think that watching Pog win like this would have inspired quite the same interest.

Thomas's ride has probably convinced a lot of people in their 30s that they are not too old to ride though! :okay:

That's my earliest tdf memory as a 10yo!

Gripped me too!

T4tomo

Legendary Member
I always thought you could use the cars to gain an advantage. It would be almost impossible not to.
I presume there was some very blatant stuff going on, maybe even a bit of holding on?

no holding,
Its also unusual to get pinged when its not your own team car, but it must have been blatant. His problem was most of the cars were well gone when he got going again. Just surfing your way up the team car line wasnt an option.

bobzmyunkle

Über Member
Did pog win the Giro?!🤔🤣

No idea, I was watching highlights on DMAX

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
no holding,
Its also unusual to get pinged when its not your own team car, but it must have been blatant. His problem was most of the cars were well gone when he got going again. Just surfing your way up the team car line wasnt an option.

Jumbo lease a Visma (or whatever they are called) DS also go fined for giving him a tow.

I really hope it was actually G that posted this. And even if it wasn't, it's still funny:

q=tbn:ANd9GcQXQnldpfhXjS5fjCZLQW6X-XArKC3eATXsHA&s.jpg

Top Bottom